This course is for those who are new to JIRA dashboards and reports.
You’ll learn how to use JIRA’s out-of-the box reporting and dashboard capabilities to view and assess progress and bottlenecks within projects. In hands-on exercises, you’ll create and configure a project dashboard and learn how to configure dashboard gadgets. You’ll also learn how to read JIRA Agile reports, configure a wallboard, and create a multi-project dashboard. The course discusses dashboard best practices and pitfalls and how to ensure your reporting reflects the right metrics at the right time. This course should put you on the path to using one of JIRA’s core strengths: displaying project status visually on fully customizable dashboards.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Identify and describe the purpose of the most commonly used reports in JIRA and JIRA Agile
- Create a dashboard, populate it with gadgets and configure the gadgets
- Read and interpret JIRA and JIRA Agile reports
- Create and use a wallboard
- Create a dashboard that tracks multiple projects
Agile project managers, scrum masters, technical managers, JIRA system administrators, or anyone looking to learn more about JIRA dashboards and reporting
Familiarity with JIRA Agile, JIRA Query Language (JQL), and basic JIRA functionality
- Overview of each of the major JIRA and JIRA agile reports – the purpose of each, how to use, how to read and interpret the data
- How to create a dashboard and populate it with gadgets
- How to create a dashboard that tracks multiple projects
- How to configure gadgets so they display data as you need
- How to create and use a wallboard
Please review the Technical FAQ sections page here.