After completing this course, attendees will be able to create various types of content in Confluence. They’ll be able to collaborate with co-workers to share knowledge and information in their workplace, increase access to information, and enhance their productivity.
In this introductory course, attendees will focus on how to start working successfully with Confluence. They’ll learn the basics of Confluence and how to use it most effectively as they build their content and collaborate with co-workers. They’ll learn how to navigate within the hierarchical content structure and will gain hands-on experience by performing many of the most common tasks in Confluence. Attendees will learn how to create and edit documents, known as pages, as well as format these documents. They’ll also learn how to organize pages in Confluence’s environment. Attendees will learn to add many types of media to their documents and use both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. They’ll also learn the basics of using blueprints and macros. Attendees will learn how to use Confluence not just as a repository of content, but also as a collaborative working environment where information is shared through Confluence’s social network features.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
- Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
- Use macros to create robust content
All Confluence users.
- Pages and blogs
- Social network features
- Content formatting
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review the Technical FAQ sections page here.