After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Identify each component of the Atlassian developer tool set
- Describe the purpose of each component
- Describe how each component is used in the software development process
- JIRA Agile
- Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash)
- Use each component to do a set of typical tasks in a case study software development project
Program/product/project managers, technical managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and anyone interested in learning about effective agile techniques.
Be familiar with basics of JIRA and Agile software development. Experience with Git. Visit our Git lessons if needed
High level topics
- Components of the Atlassian Developer Tools product set
- Purpose of each component
- How each component is used in the software development process
8 hour live online classroom session (web conference plus hands-on exercises).